Septic System Repairs/Installations
Septic Tank Pump Outs
High Pressure Flushing & Steaming
Water and Sewer Repairs
Utility Installs & Repairs
Septic System Repairs and Installations
Septic System Services Parkland County, Stony Plain & Spruce Grove
Our certified technicians provide professional septic system repairs and installations and full service septic pump outs.
As a home owner of a rural property, cleaning and maintaining your septic system is crucial. A yearly septic system service can make your septic tank and septic field last.
- With regular septic servicing and inspections your system can last up to 20 years.
- Without regular cleaning the soaps, detergents and harmful chemicals break down your tank and system costing thousands in replacement, repairs and damages.
We offer a complete septic system preventative maintenance program to take care of cleaning and maintaining the system so that you will not have an emergency situation that can cause thousands in damages.
Water, Sewer and Septic Systems Installs
Servicing customers in Stony Plain, Parkland County, Spruce Grove, and Edmonton. Circle K Groundworks staff are hydro vac excavation specialists who provide site preparation, mounds, modular home pads, septic fields, septic tank pump outs, equipment transportation, treatment plants, water lines, and hydro vac excavation/exposure of lines and pipes.
- We have specialized equipment and trained professionals to provide cleaning services for industrial companies and municipalities in and around the Edmonton area.
- We have a thorough understanding of the water, gas and sewer pipe systems underneath properties, roads, and industrial sites.
- Our team provides maintenance, cleaning and repair services in a timely manner so you can get back to business as usual with no added worry about these systems.
Non-Invasive Hydro Excavation
Hydro excavation is a great alternative to traditional methods, because it allows for efficient excavation that is also less damaging to the surrounding landscape.
Traditional excavation methods can cause damage to the surrounding soil and trees, which will then need to be re-landscaped.
- Septic Tank Repairs and New Installations – Tank clean outs, repairs, alarm installations & repairs, pump inspections, filter cleaning, tank cleaning services
- Septic Field Services – Septic field inspections, Septic field clean outs, repairs, and installations
- Residential Utility Installs and Repairs – Install all new utilities to new or existing home
- Cistern Installs and Repairs – Water tank placement and repairs
- Hydro Vac Excavations – Excavation, exposure and repair
- High Pressure Flushing and Steaming – Cleaning, unplug and unfreeze all lines
- Water and Sewer Repairs – Replace, repair line breaks, new installations, cleaning and unfreezing frozen lines
- Commercial Utility Installs and Repairs – Hydro expose, excavations, installations, repairs and new site preparations
- Equipment Services – Transportation of all equipment, excavations, skid-steer, demolition, snow removal, straight vac, hydro vac
Reliable Hydro Vac Excavation
We offer hydro excavating services as a safer and more efficient method of excavation, causing less damage to the landscape.
Pipe Cleaning & Inspections
We provide high pressure flushing and steaming of sewer pipes and septic systems. We use CCTV cameras for inspections.
Our sewer maintenance program takes care of your property’s sewer and septic systems to avoid repairs and sewage back up.